Transform Your Practice
Is your practice maximizing it’s potential?
Do you attract enough quality new patients?
Does your staff work well as a team?
Practice Analysis & Evaluation
Does your practice need a comprehensive examination? As its name inplies, practice analysis evaluates the current effectiveness of your practice. Betsy will then recommend specific action to help enhance the delivery of quality care to your patients while improving your net productivity and profitability at the same time.
Customized Management Program
Maximize the full potential of your practice with personalized, intensive training, focusing on
- Operational Systems — appointment scheduling, financial control, patient communication, new patient experience, and continuing care.
- Entrepreneurial Management — annual planning, productivity and profitability tracking, setting and monitoring goals.
- Marketing — strategies for attracting new patients, projecting a quality image, customer service skills, encouraging patients to refer.
- Leadership Coaching — inspire and motivate your staff toward common goals and increase their commitment to your patients and your practice.
Customized On-Site Training
Take your practice to the next level of professionalism with innovative training tailored to the individual needs of your practice. Training may include either group or one-on-one sessions addressing leadership skills, communication skills, operational systems, and business skills. All of these will help you to monitor your practice and make sound management decisions.
Customized Workshops & Lectures
As a speaker and trainer, Betsy Wheat Liberto has developed and presented programs for individual practices and study clubs throughout the country. She has assisted thousands of dentists throughout the United States in implementing effective management strategies, establishing short and long range goals, and developing effective action plans. Betsy offers complete education programs, and has been a featured speaker at many prestigious dental conferences.
The Benefits of Working with a Practice Management Consultant:
- Learn how to manage the business side of your practice
- Provide a training process for the team
- Set up operational systems that withstand staff turnover
- Increase your productivity and profitability
- More time to practice comprehensive dentistry
- Reach practice potential
- Learn to better influence patients and team
- Increase case acceptance